I have been struggling to make a successful internet business for a long time now…
There is definitely not a way around hard work and perseverance.
When I started this journey over 5 years ago I had the unrealistic expectation that if I just learning eventually I would be making money online.
That is so far from the truth it isn’t even funny!
What I have learned is the following:
- There are no shortcuts
- Stop listening to all the “guru’s”
- Take action
- Take action consistently
- Take action consistently on the right things!
- If you are going through a course, only go through that one course until completion
- There will always be something that wants to take your focus off of what you are working on and you need to not get distracted.
- Paid traffic isn’t as scary as you may think
- Blogging takes forever to build an audience
- Networking really works
- Faking it never works
For now that is where I will stop with the list, however I think it can go on and on.
I plan on just posting on here as a way to document what I am doing, and to hold myself accountable.
I know, I know! I said it before!
The difference is this time I don’t care if anyone sees it or if the posts are keyword researched or SEO optimized.
Previously I was overly concerned with all tags, H1 and H2 level of keywords, and KW density and if the the topic of the post was getting searched in Google.
Now, I don’t care… Just going to post on here and let it ride.
Talk to ya’ll next time!